Red Dot Storage is looking for a skilled professional to join our team near Boulder, CO as a Data Scientist
Who We Are:
Red Dot Storage is a high growth, property technology company that is focused on acquiring self-storage assets and deploying our proprietary software which enables industry leading efficiency.
The Data Scientist will perform quantitative analysis to drive business decisions for the company’s portfolio to maximize revenue, profitability, and operational efficiency measured by common metrics such as CLTV, CAC, churn, etc. The Data Scientist will author and maintain tools and applications for business users to consume and manipulate data sets.
Our ideal candidate will have experience developing optimization algorithms, regression analysis, ML modules, and accessing data via SQL.
Successful applicants will be innovative, intellectually curious, and well versed in the latest data science research with a first principles approach to problem solving.
- Evaluate and manage revenue algorithm
- Access and manage proprietary data sets and visualization tools
- Work directly with executive management to build pricing and customer acquisition strategy
- Work with operations to understand business KPIs and develop data solutions to deliver efficiencies
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing code
- 2+ years of experience as a data scientist, data analyst, or similar role
- Strong knowledge of coding languages (Python, R, SQL, and visualization tools)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- Experience with statistical analysis, principal component analysis, ML modules, dynamic pricing, demand modeling, A/B testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Familiarity with APIs
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation ($100,000-$120,000 total annual depending on amount of experience)
- Benefits for eligible employees (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Life, AD&D, Disability, Paid Parental Leave, 401(k) + Match, Commuter Benefit, Identity Protection, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off)
- Award-winning company culture and exciting environment (dogs in the office, snacks and beverages, talented people to work alongside, company events and celebrations, and casual attire)
To be Considered:
Please apply via our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/red-dot-storage