Red Dot Storage is looking for a motivated and analytically talented accounting professional to join our Louisville, CO team as Senior Accountant.
Who We Are:
Red Dot Storage is a high growth, technology focused self-storage industry leader. Our commitment is to deliver safe, simple, storage solutions and unparalleled customer service.
Reporting directly to the VP of Accounting, the Senior Accountant is a key member of the Company’s Accounting Team that is focused on the day-to-day accounting operations of all company assets.
This position is ideal for someone that is interested in working for a fast-paced, rapidly growing real estate acquisition/operating company.
• Performing all month/quarterly and year-end closes
• Extensive detailed work in the GL, entering journal entries, reviewing account balances and GL maintenance
• Responsible for monthly accruals
• Daily/monthly bank reconciliations
• Assisting with fund accounting including waterfall distributions
• Reconciliation of GL to front end revenue system and sub ledgers
• P&L and Balance Sheet research on variances and provide valuable analysis
• Budgets and forecasting
• Intercompany transactions
• Implementing and documentation of policies and procedures
• Ad hoc reporting and project-based work
• Working with and supporting management and investors by answering questions, raising flags, etc.
• Working with large datasets in a precise and efficient manor
• Assisting in the year end audit, providing support and answering questions
The Ideal Candidate:
• 5-8 years of accounting experience related to the above skillset
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline, CPA a plus
• Public accounting experience preferred
• Fund accounting experience highly preferred
• Experience with multiple entities and intercompany transactions preferred
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Excellent time management, organization skills, and extreme attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & verbal), and listening skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment presenting new challenges daily
• ERP system experience, Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
• A demonstrated high degree of integrity, motivation, and the ability to work well both independently and in a highly collaborative environment
• A collaborative team environment
• Generous benefits (health and time off)
• Competitive pay + bonus potential
• Career growth opportunities
• An amazing company culture and fun atmosphere (dogs in the office, snacks and beverages, company events and celebrations, and casual attire)
To be Considered:
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Put “Senior Accountant” in the subject line. We’re excited to hear from you!