Red Dot Storage is looking for an exceptional person to join our Louisville, CO Conversions Team as a Project Manager
Who We Are:
Red Dot Storage is a high growth, technology focused, self-storage industry leader. Our commitment is to deliver safe, simple, storage solutions and unparalleled customer service.
About the Role:
The Conversions Team Project Manager is responsible for organizing and controlling the day-to-day activities of active construction projects, under the direction of the Conversions Team Director. The work environment is fast-paced, requires the utmost level of detail and organization, and requires someone that simply “gets things done”. This position is ideal for someone that has been around the construction industry and knows how to get projects pushed through to completion – meeting both time and cost constraints. Self-Storage industry experience a plus.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Negotiate and obtain contractor/vendor quotes and review to ensure completeness (e.g. Electric reconfigurations, LED Lighting, Small Expansions, HVAC, Fire Equipment, Video Surveillance, and any maintenance related items at the properties.)
• Proactively and aggressively follow-up with contractors/vendors to ensure that projects stay on track and within cost targets
• Schedule project tasks to ensure projects are completed within targeted deadlines
• Collect, complete, and file required documentation for all related projects
• Keep the Conversions Team Director and other key individuals informed about project status and any issues that may impact completion or cost of the project
The Ideal Candidate:
• Excellent time management, organization skills, and attention to detail (required)
• Ability to work with construction contractors, vendors, municipalities, accounting, and field personnel
• Strong computer and data entry skills with a strong focus on database management
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
• Ability to adapt to change within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task, provide persistent follow-up and prioritize competing deadlines
• Team player (ability to work toward a common goal across all departments)
• Positive attitude
• Self-starter and self-accountable
• Strong proactive problem-solving skills
To be Considered:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Project Manager” in the subject line. We’re excited to hear from you!