Financial & Data Analyst
We are seeking a motivated Data and Finance professional to join our Louisville, CO team as a Financial & Data Analyst.
Who We Are:
Red Dot Storage is a high growth, technology focused self-storage industry leader. Our commitment is to deliver safe, simple, storage solutions and unparalleled customer service.
The Financial & Data Analyst is a key member of the Company’s Finance Team, supporting FP&A initiatives including budgeting, cash management, and corporate modeling. The Financial & Data Analyst will report directly to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for analyzing quantitative and qualitative information for investor-facing and internal presentations and analyses, and helping drive the conversion of existing Excel based financial models into supported data models.
This position is ideal for someone who is driven, passionate, detail oriented, capable in Microsoft Excel and data analytics tools (such as Power BI) and interested in taking the next step in their career.
• Lead the conversion of Excel models into business intelligence tools
• Support semi-annual property and corporate level budgeting
• Develop tools to improve the efficiency of fund-level cash forecasts
• Develop tools to support budget, acquisition, and valuation analysis
• Build and maintain ground-up models relating to capital raising, budgeting, and property acquisitions
• Provide informed, concise, and data-driven recommendations to upper management
• Develop ad hoc analyses for the Operations Department to assess operational efficiencies
The Ideal Candidate:
• 2-3 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably in commercial real estate finance or corporate finance
• Highly capable user in Excel and data analytics (Power BI, etc.) tools
• Excellent time management, organization skills, and attention to detail
• Ability to work with employees at all levels within the organization
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal communication (written & verbal) and listening skills
• Self-initiator with ability to independently anticipate future project demands
• Courteous, collaborative, diplomatic, and professional
• Experience with statistical analysis, econometrics, or data science a plus
• Full-time employment
• Benefits (health and time off)
• Competitive pay + bonus potential
• Career growth opportunities
• An amazing company culture and exciting environment (dogs in the office, talented people to work alongside, company events and celebrations, and casual attire)
To apply, send your resume to: HR@RedDotStorage.com with "Financial & Data Analyst" in the subject line.