Red Dot Storage is looking for an exceptional person to join our team fulfilling a unique position as Self-Storage Maintenance.
This is a part-time, hourly contractor role helping with properties in the Jackson, MS area.
Who We Are:
Red Dot Storage is a high growth, technology focused self-storage industry leader. Our commitment is to deliver safe, simple, storage solutions and unparalleled customer service.
Our Facility Assistant will help with 2-5 properties and will be provided the tools and supplies that they need to maintain these self-storage facilities. This role will report to a Facility Supervisor and will consist of light maintenance projects and various cleanup duties.
Why Red Dot Storage?
• Flexibility in your schedule
• An amazing company culture and exciting environment
A Typical Day:
• Drive to and from your assigned properties
• Perform property repairs and maintenance (clean rental center, unit checks, clean out units, etc.)
• Walk the property picking up all trash
• Spray and pull weeds
• Complete task list provided by Facility Supervisor
• Assist with vendor relations (landscapers, electricians, etc)
• Partner with Facility Supervisor for scheduling various customer needs
Who We Want:
• Proven hard-worker, self-starter with a positive attitude
• High level of organizational and prioritization skills
• Collaborative, team player
• Property maintenance experience (schools, apartments, self-storage, commercial buildings, etc.)
• Strong safety orientation
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic mechanical and technology skills
• Possess and maintain valid Drivers’ License and have reliable transportation
• Must have reliable cell phone, this is not provided
• Ability to meet physical demands of the job (frequent driving, heavy lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, kneeling, etc.)
• Must be reliable and customer-centric
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Put “Jackson” in the subject line. We’re excited to hear from you!