Property Manager/Customer Service
Red Dot Storage is looking for an exceptional person to join our Louisville, CO. team as a Property Manager/Customer Service.
Who We Are
Red Dot Storage is a high growth, technology focused self-storage industry leader. Our commitment is to deliver safe, simple, storage solutions and unparalleled customer service.
We are a collaborative, team focused group. We hold ourselves accountable to each other and our customers to ensure we meet our high company standards. We work hard and play hard.
We are looking to expand our Customer Service team and have immediate full-time openings for Customer Service Agents. This position is empowered to make decisions that impact our business.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working in a call center environment, taking both inbound and outbound calls and following up on many tenant related items (e.g. balance discrepancies, maintenance updates, sales inquiries, etc.)
- Answering various customer inquiries by clarifying and providing desired information
- Maintaining customer database by entering information accurately
- Following established procedures and escalating unresolved inquiries
- Maintaining a customer-focused approach aligned with company objectives
- Partnering with Field Supervisors and vendors for property related items
- Assisting in the integration process with new properties (e.g. welcome calls, updating previous owner information, educating new customers on company processes, etc.)
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years of Call Center experience or 1-2 years of other Customer Service experience
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Consistently meets quality assurance and other performance requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections
- Ability to adapt to change within a fast-paced environment
- Fun to work with
- Team player (ability to work toward a common goal across all departments)
- Positive attitude
- Self-starter and self-accountable
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be available to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Full-time employment
- Benefits (health and time off)
- Competitive pay + bonus potential
- Career growth opportunities
- An amazing company culture and exciting environment (dogs in the office, snacks and beverages, talented people to work alongside, company events and celebrations, and casual attire)
To Be Considered
Send resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Customer Service Agent” in the subject line. We’re excited to hear from you!